Welcome to the NACT Career Center and its Job Clearinghouse (JCH) for members in transition!
The NACT is the premier facility for job networking for senior treasury personnel. For over 20 years, the JCH has been a highly valued NACT member benefit providing job leads and treasurer networking opportunities for members in transition.
Over the past year, 28 JCH members have secured new positions; approximately half of the leads for these members came from networking within the group. Many of the current members of the NACT have benefited during transition from their membership in the JCH.
The JCH is open to NACT members in transition who are actively looking for a new position and willing to collaborate and share information to facilitate quicker landings for all in the group.
The NACT encourages all active NACT members to forward leads on open positions, including position specifications and recruiter/hiring manager contact information by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all NACT members to become familiar with the Job Clearinghouse and to get to know their fellow members in transition. To facilitate this, the site includes a brief description of most JCH members' backgrounds, career objectives and contact information. This is great reference page when a recruiter asks if you can recommend good treasury personnel.
The Job Clearinghouse is dedicated to being the finest forum to assist members in transition. Please feel free to contact the Job Clearinghouse Administrator with suggestions, comments or requests for assistance by emailing: email@example.com.
The NACT Job Clearinghouse (JCH) now has a group on LinkedIn! If you are a member of the JCH, feel free to use the group to share leads directly with each other and discuss the job market. You can access the group by clicking here.
Shown below are the Job Clearinghouse web pages with a brief description of the site.
- Joining the NACT Job Clearinghouse
- Includes all application forms and fee structure.
- Job Clearinghouse Handbook
Most documents linked to this page are in Adobe's Portable Document Format (PDF). Use Adobe's free Reader to view and print these documents. Download your copy now.
- A guide to getting the maximum benefit from the Job Clearinghouse (pdf download).
- Job Clearinghouse Members
- Job Clearinghouse member profiles, contact information and resumes.
- Job Clearinghouse News
- General Information of programs, guidance, and networking topics of interest to Job Clearinghouse members.
- Job Clearinghouse Job Listings
- A synopsis of all Job Clearinghouse job leads, in Excel (.xlsx) format. Password access required and is available only to Job Clearinghouse members and associates.
- Send Job Leads to the Job Clearinghouse
The Job Clearinghouse is dedicated to being the finest forum to assist members in transition and to fulfill the personnel needs of the NACT member body. Please feel free to contact the Job Clearinghouse Chairperson or Administrator with any suggestions, comments or requests for assistance.