BPI Credit-Sensitive Benchmark Symposium – September 18, 2020
Credit Sensitivity Group Workshop 4 – August 27, 2020
Webinars on LIBOR Transition – NACT Participation
SOFR Summer Series
- July 15, 2020 – SOFR Explained
- August 3, 2020 – Approaching the Transition
- August 7, 2020 – Office Hours – Q&A
LIBOR Summit 2020
- April 29, 2020 – LIBOR Summit 2020 – Session 1
- July 23, 2020 – LIBOR Summit 2020 – Session 2
- Short-Term Ratings Possible Changes Webinar (October 2018)
In this webinar, Fitch's analysts discussed the changes we are considering to offer a more differentiated analytical view of short-term risk between issuers, including changes to the correspondence table between Long-Term and Short-Term ratings.
- Investment Guidelines Whitepaper (2016)
- Money Market Fund Ratings (2016)
- U.S. Money Fund Reform Dashboard (2016)
- Video: Financial Regulations Driving Change for Corporate Treasurers
- Fitch Ratings provides comprehensive research and commentary on the short-term credit markets covering a broad range of sectors, topics and securities, including regulation, money market funds, commercial paper, repos, and counterparty risk, as well as economic and industry outlooks. Visit www.fitchratings.com/corporatetreasury to learn more.
- Fitch Ratings White Paper Stale Investment Guidelines Lead to Missed Opportunities
- Money Market Funds Monitoring
Published monthly, Fitch Ratings' new MMF Monitoring factsheets include fund-specific portfolio data covering each fund's current and historical credit, liquidity and market risk attributes, as well as information on the fund manager. Click here to access the web page.
Mitsubishi UFJ Securities (USA), Inc.
- MUS(USA) Corporate Access Conferences - offering investors a comprehensive communications bridge to International corporations. Click here to find out more.
- Company Profile
Standard & Poors
Standard & Poor's has published the 2015 editions of our annual Top 10 Investor Questions for Global Corporates articles. Our analysts compile and provide responses to the 10 frequently-asked questions we hear from investors around the world. The questions we answer in this year's reports range from general inquiries about the pace of M&A activity to region- and sector-specific forecasts, including the consequences of increased shale gas production in China, rising acceptance of public-private partnerships in the U.S., and the effect of potential deflation for the European consumer sector.
All of the Standard & Poor's Top 10 reports, along with the related CreditMatters TV segments for each sector, can be found at www.SPRatings.com/CorpTop10.
Visit www.understandingratings.com, the new free public website that S&P recently launched, to provide more ratings transparency and education to the market. The site contains videos, podcasts, articles and educational materials related to credit ratings.
- The Credit Overhang: U.S. Nonfinancial Corporate Credit Stability In 2013 Will Be Dependent On Fiscal Policy And Capital Market Liquidity
Dhru/Wood/Tesher - Jan 23, 2013
- Capital Markets Update: Is 2013 The Year Interest Rates Start Rising On U.S. And European Bonds?
Peter Rigby - Jan 18, 2013
- Policy Decisions Are Key To The 2013 Global Credit Outlook
Sheard/Coughlin - Dec 18, 2012
- Default, Transition, and Recovery: The U.S. Corporate Default Rate Is Forecasted To Rise To 3.4% In 2013
Diane Vazza - Jan 31, 2013
- The Investment Overhang: Echoes Of The Global And Asian Financial Crises
Terry E Chan - Jan 30, 2013
- Domestic And Global Risks Continue To Cast A Shadow Over North American Credit Conditions
John Bilardello - Dec 10, 2012
The Web puts a wealth of finance and treasury information right at your finger tips; you just need to know where to look. Below are some suggestions to get you started. If you discover any other sites your fellow treasurers might find useful, e-mail us with the URLs, and we will incorporate them in the future.
Contact the NACT
2961-A Hunter Mill Road
Oakton, VA 22124 USA